Andes Manawa Tapu Long Sleeve Flannel
A cozy, hearty overshirt inspired by the spine of South America—the mighty Andes mountains, now redesigned by the famous Maori tattoo artist Manawa Tapu. Proceeds of every sale of the Manawa Tapu collection will be donated to KidsCan, an NZ based charity that helps give kids affected by poverty the essentials for a brighter future.
- Heavyweight Brushed Flannel Overshirt
- Manawa Tapu Collection
- Traditional Maori Jacquard Pattern
- 2 Buttoned Chest Patch Pockets, including a Flap one
- 2 Lower Handwarmer Welt Pockets
- Heavy Duty Roark Button Snaps Closure
- Classic Longsleeve Fit
- Materials: 72% Polyester / 28% Rayon
Shipping and Returns
We do our best to ship orders within 1 day. For more information about shipping fees, please refer to our Shipping Section
Brexit Information : please click here
Not happy with your item? We will be happy to accept a return for a full refund. You have 30 days to contact us to launch the return process. Learn more about our return process on our Return Section.