Windblown, sea-whipped, remote and magical, the Outer Hebrides islands off Scotland breed a hearty folk with heartier souls. A cotton twill over shirt with a thin sherpa lining, leave buttoned down or open in the front like a jacket.
- Ultra Warm and Comfortable Shirt Jacket
- Sherpa lined Body
- Quilted Satin lined sleeves
- 2 Chest Button-flap Pockets
- 2 Hand Pockets
- 1 Internal Pocket
- Reinforced Elbow Panels
- Heavy Duty Roark Snap Buttons
- Classic overshirt fit
- - Navy: 51% Cotton / 39% Polyester / 10% Nylon
- - Dark Khaki: 55% Cotton / 36% Polyester / 9% Nylon
- - Grey: 100% Cotton
- Model: 6'3, 170lbs wearing size L
You may also like
I prefer this one over the Axeman jacket. Not as bulky as the Axeman and it has a bit more length, which I like. Still warm enough. And this new Black/greyish color is really nice!