Bommer Short 3.5"
Enhanced to increase breathability to the already top performing Bommer Ridge short, the short has been upgraded with lightweight perforated 4way stretch and a shorter length shell to become a recent favorite amongst our collective of runners. Built upon the foundation of the boxer brief compression liner, the shell has been shortened to accommodate the needs for running. In staying true to the original Bommer, the liner features a thigh positioned cell pocket and the liner is moisture wicking and anti microbial. The new shell maintains the details of the original with magnet pocket closures, back zip stash pockets and enhanced ventilation details across the back yoke, but has been upgraded to a premium lightweight and micro perforated 4way stretch to increase the breathability efficiency of the total short. With the added layer of an internal compression liner, it’s important to increase the flow of air through the shell to the body to encourage quicker dry time and added comfort. The Bommer Ridge 3.5” was intended to turn the already accredited Bommer Ridge short into a run specific style.
- Technical Running Short
- RUN AMOK Collection
- Lightweight Perforated 4-Way Stretch
- Compression Liner
- Moisture Wicking and Anti-Microbial
- 1 Liner Thigh Cell Pocket
- 2 Magnetic Mesh Lined Slash Hand Pockets with Liner Wrapped Elastic Waistand Mech Pocket Bags
- 2 Backside Zipped Stash Pockets
- Ventilated Back Yoke
- Reflective Logo and Graphics
- Elastic Waist with Internal Drawstring
- YKK® Zippers
- Dimensions (size M):
- - Shell 3.5" / 8,9 cm Inseam, 14" / 35,5 cm Outseam
- - Liner 3" / 7,6 cm Inseam, 16" / 40,6 cm Outseam
- Materials: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
Shipping and Returns
We do our best to ship orders within 1 day. For more information about shipping fees, please refer to our Shipping Section
Brexit Information : please click here
Not happy with your item? We will be happy to accept a return for a full refund. You have 30 days to contact us to launch the return process. Learn more about our return process on our Return Section.