The classic “chiller” body in 4-way stretch with hand pockets. It’s adorned with asymmetrical floral patterns which were common in the Tang Dynasty (618-906 A.D.). Prints from this era were often sophisticated and stately and began to show influences from trade partners in the Mediterranean. 17.5” outseam.
- 170gm heather 4-way stretch
- Hong Kong Floral Garden pattern
- Chiller style hand pockets
- 17.5” outseam
- Materials: 62% Polyester, 30% Cotton, 8% Elastane
- Model: 1.85m, 75kgs, wearing size 32"