Wool has been an inherent component to building Roark flannels with a functional mindset since first developed for our trip to Iceland in 2013. Wool is one of the few natural fibers known to man to function in the cold as well as in the warm weather. Updated and redesigned, we’ve diversified the presentation through our assorted pattern offering.
- Roark's Most Trusted Flannel
- Brushed Wool Blend Fabric
- Reinforced Elbow Panels
- 2 Button-flap Chest Pockets
- Heavy Duty Roark Button Snaps Closure
- Classic Long sleeve Fit
- Materials: 80% Polyester / 10% Wool / 10% Recycled Fibers