HWY 128 Straight Fit Hemp Worx™ Denim
The Highway 128 is a meandering country road connecting the central California valley to Fort Brag through the Redwoods. It’s also our Straight Fit jean with a little more room in the rise and in the hip down through the knee to the leg opening. Now constructed from Hemp Worx™ Denim in our growing effort to build high quality, lasting goods with sustainable and earth-friendly materials.
- Midweight Eco-Friendly Jeans
- 11.5oz Sustainable and Durable Stretch Denim Blend
- Hemp Worx™ Denim developped in partnership with Cone Denim®:
- - Durable Hemp Blend Denim
- - 4x Less Water Needed than Classic Cotton Jeans
- - Pesticides Free
- - 3x Tencile Strength than Cotton
- Medium Classic Wash
- Classic 5 Pockets Construction
- Heavy-Duty Poly/Cotton Pocketing
- Reinforced Back Pocket Lining
- Heavy-Duty Stitching and Reinforced Bartacks
YKK® Zipper Fly
- Standard Straight Fit
Measurements (32 size): Leg Opening 15" / Knee 16.75" / Front Rise 11"
2 Inseams Available: 32” and 34”
- Made in Mexico
- Materials: 48% Tencel™ / 25% Cotton / 20% Hemp / 5% Recycled Polyester / 2% Lycra
Shipping and Returns
We do our best to ship orders within 1 day. For more information about shipping fees, please refer to our Shipping Section
Brexit Information : please click here
Not happy with your item? We will be happy to accept a return for a full refund. You have 30 days to contact us to launch the return process. Learn more about our return process on our Return Section.
4x Less Water Than Cotton
No Pesticides Needed to Grow
3x Tensile Strenght than Cotton
Cone Denim Mills.
Founded in 1891 in Greensborough, NC, Cone Denim has focused on sustainable solutions to manufacturing since its inception. Our Hempworx is made at their state of the art facility in Mexico.
Our Hemp is responsibly sourced in France. Cone's co-generation system reduce Greenhouse gas emissions by 26%. Zero liquid discharge system recycles 90% of water used in manufacturing. Ozone flash finish conserves 85% more water compares to conventional finishing methods and uses less energy with fewer chemicals.