HWY 128 Straight Fit Kaihara Denim
ROARK x KAIHARA MILLS Limited Collab
Kaihara was founded in 1893 as a weaver of handwoven, authentic indigo-dyed kasuri textile. Since 1967, they have been purveyors and manufacturers of some of the highest quality denim in the world. Based in Fukuyama City, Japan, Kaihara's strength lies in its ability to manufacture through the fusion of old and new techniques. We're proud to present this pair of indigo dyed, 12.5oz Raw Stretch Denim, manufactured in Japan by Kaihara Denim.
The HWY 128 is a meandering country road connecting the central California valley to Fort Brag through the Redwoods. It’s also our Straight Fit jean with a little more room in the rise and in the hip down through the knee to the leg opening. This Japanese raw indigo denim allows you to create the wear and to ingrain your story of travel and life.
- 12.5oz Japanese Raw Denim
- ROARK x KAIHARA MILLS Limited Collab
- Denim Loomed in Japan by Kaihara Mills
- Straight Fit 5-Pockets Jeans
- Classic 5-Pockets Construction
- Heavy-Duty Poly/Cotton Pocketing
- Reinforced Back Pockets Lining
- Heavy-Duty Stitching and Reinforced Bartacks
YKK® Zipper Fly
- Standard Straight Fit
- Measurements (32 size): Leg Opening 15" / Knee 16.75" / Front Rise 11" / Inseam 32''
- Materials: 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane
- WARNING: RAW DENIM IS NOT PRESHRUNK. IT WILL SHRINK 1 TO 2 SIZES IF MACHINE WASHED AND DRIED AFTER PURCHASE. It will continue to shrink slightly for the next 3 to 4 washing and drying cycles.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping over 100€ to most European countries (including UK).
We do our best to ship orders within 1 day. For more information about shipping fees, please refer to our Shipping Section
Brexit Information : please click here
Not happy with your item? We will be happy to accept a return for a full refund. You have 30 days to contact us to launch the return process. Learn more about our return process on our Return Section.